Dancemania are now stocking beautiful eyelashes to add to any outfit whether it be for a performance, fancy dress or just a night out with the girls. Put on your lashes, top up your lipstick and grab those dancing shoes!
Go Dramatic with the B127 Black False Eyelashes, these are a personal favourite. I never go partying without a pair.
Want something Natural but with some Va Va Voom? Try the H115 Natural Hair Eyelashes.
How about something light and discreet, the B155 Two Piece Eyelashes …
or B118 Lightweight False Eyelashes will both have people questioning, “What mascara is she using!?” No one need know the truth!
Black Diamante False Eyelashes
Maybe you fancy some bling; the D101 Black Diamante False Eyelashes showcase a delicate line of diamantes on your eyelid for the perfect sparkle eyeliner.
Whatever your style is you won’t be disappointed by these wonderful eyelashes. They all come with adhesive and in a re-usable storage tray.
A Tip for personality: Trim off extra length or width to suit your personal preference.
How to apply fake eyelashes
- Gently remove the lashes from the platform.
- Apply a few drops of eyelash adhesive to the lash band and wait a few seconds for adhesive to dry.
- Position each lash slightly above your natural lashes, beginning at the inside corner of your eye.
- Press gently across entire lash.
- To remove, gently remove from the outer to inner corner of eyes.
- Do YOU want to model for Dancemania?
- Colour change contact lens care instructions