How to place an order for BFPO delivery
June 26th 2010 is Armed Forces day and is an opportunity for the Nation to show support for the men and women of the UK Armed Forces.
On this special day, we at Dancemania add our voice to the huge support our military deserve, they epitomise the very best of British and we are immensely proud of them.
The British Forces Post Office
Since we are based in Poole it is difficult not to know someone who is in active service since our town is home to the Royal Marines base at Hamworthy. Indeed, a number of Dancemania staff have family in the Royal Marines so we are aware of how important the British Forces Post Office (BFPO) is to service personnel and their families.
According to their mission statement the purpose of the BFPO ” is to provide an efficient and effective Postal and Courier Service in order to sustain the fighting power of UK Armed Forces Worldwide.” and it is Dancemania’s duty to make sure that you can order through our website and give a BFPO address for delivery.
How to order for BFPO delivery
Having completed your shopping on the Dancemania website you will go to the checkout, where you can specify a BFPO address.
The BFPO use an automated sorting system, so it is important that you follow these steps when completing Dancemania’s checkout form (See image below):
- Enter rank and first name in the ‘first name’ field
- Enter last name in the ‘last name’ field
- Enter your unit’s address in the address fields making sure that the ‘address’ and ‘city’ fields are filled in. For example, in the ‘address’ = 1PC Troop, ‘City’ = 3rd Regt Queens Colour Sqn
- For Country please select ‘APO/FPO’
- In the ‘postcode’ field please type BFPO and then your BFPO number. For example, Belize will be ‘postcode’ = BFPO 12
Orders weighing up to 2kg will be dispatched to BFPO through Royal Mail’s packet post. Orders 2kg or heavier will be dispatched to BFPO through Parcelforce Worldwide.
Dancemania honours the covenant
Last updated byat .