If you have been inspired by Strictly Come Dancing this year then you will be looking for good quality ballroom shoes that don’t cost an arm and a leg. If that is the case then you need to look at Roch Valley’s ballroom shoes and latin sandals for ladies.
By keeping manufacturing local, and working closely with British dancers and resellers like Dancemania, Roch Valley are able to ensure that their products are not only fit for purpose but satisfy the needs of even the most exacting dancer.
What makes Roch Valley ballroom shoes so special?
- Designed and made with an expert eye
- Designs and colours are chosen from experience
- Wide fit shoes are available
- Good range of sizes from child to adult, including half sizes
- Broad range of heel shapes and sizes from 0.8″ to 2.75″
- Every pair of shoes comes with a free fabric, drawstring shoe bag
- All shoes benefit from a super-flex sole
- All shoes benefit from Roch valley’s quick fasten buckle system, demonstrated below
Once you fit the buckle to the right hole for your feet then fastening your shoes is a doddle with the quick fasten buckle system.
This free drawstring shoe bag is a nice touch by Roch Valley, and will help protect your shoes in transit and keep them fresh longer.
Incoming search terms:
- Gaynor Minden pointe shoes are made using the power of the sun
- Which Ballroom or Latin shoe is right for you?